Aventurine and Amethyst to help you get out of difficult moments by overcoming your limits.
Please note: These genuine natural materials are absolutely unique. They vary in colour and have unique inclusions and features that show their great age and natural beauty.
The price is for the bead only.
- Item number: TAGBE-00284
- Designer: Søren Nielsen
- Main material: Silver 925
Care for silver jewelry
We recommend that you follow the advice below so that your new jewelry stays beautiful:
• When not wearing your silver jewelry, we recommend that you store them in an airtight plastic bag or box to avoid starting the oxidation process.
• If you use silver beads on a gold chain, be aware that some of the oxidation that sits on the silver beads will be transferred to the gold. However, this can be easily removed by polishing the chain with one of our silver polishing cloths.
• Regular use of silver polishing cloth is the best way to keep your silver jewelry neat.
• Be sure to follow our size guide when choosing a bracelet size. It must be taken into account that the more beads that are placed on the bracelet, the longer the bracelet must be. The bracelet must fit snugly, but without putting too much pressure on the clasp.
- Free standard shipping on orders above $99
- Standard shipping costs on $6.99 for orders less than $99
- Expedited shipping costs will be $25
- Estimated transit/delivery time within continental US is 2 - 5 business days.
- Outside the continental US, please allow 3 - 7 extra business days for shipping to US territories.
- Expedited shipping within US territories: If ordered by 2pm EST with expedited shipping, your order will be shipped the same day.
We offer 30 days of returns.
Read more about Shipping & Returns here.
We offer payments via PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Read more about payments here.
Do you have questions? Reach out to us:
Phone: 1 (855) 380-8764
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOU
I have a bracelet that I have been adding things from the ocean and this fits right in.
Gorgeous beads, helpful service.
Everything came packaged very nicely. Definitely looking forward to seeing future collections and getting more beads.
Winters in New England can be harsh and this bead says to me just Think Spring! I love it!Los Angeles, CA
Put this together for my husband’s big b’day. We always love trollbead art and speaks to his Danish heritage. He ❤️it.Los Angeles, CA
Very beautiful stuff!
Very beautiful stuff! Very good service! The order arrived very fast!
As always Trollbeads delivers quality artisan design and beauty💕Los Angeles, CA