Trollbeads is currently sold in over 400 stores in the US, online at Trollbeads.com, and in our brand stores.
Independent Sales Representatives, Nationwide
In this sales-oriented role, you will represent both the Trollbeads and X Jewellery brands. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to conducting in-person appointments, providing training and visual merchandising, set-up and maintenance, participate in trunk show/events and assist retailers with co-op advertising planning and execution. Presentation of new collection/release and conduct inventory assessments. We are looking for someone who is motivated by sales and opening new accounts!
· Generate and increase sales, market share and brand awareness throughout your state
· Address product related questions, concerns, and issues
· Provide samples and line sheets of our product lines
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers
· Attend sales meetings and relevant company events. Travel expected.
· Schedule seasonal product showings and meetings pre-book deadlines
· Ensure on-time deliveries, inventory management, credit control, and order processing
· Understanding market trends, sell-thru data, sales forecasts, etc.
· Overall servicing of accounts to maximize sales and customer relations
· Maintain the current business, continue to grow the business, and foster relationships
The Ideal Candidate Will Have 5+ Years of Experience in the Following:
· Previous experience in the wholesale industry as an independent sales representative with product knowledge focused on jewelry/accessories
· Trade show execution
· Visual merchandising
· A strong understanding of the customers in your state
· Financial planning and analysis
· An understanding of social media and online ordering systems
· Ability to work independently and multi-task
· An interest in jewelry
· Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills, detail orientation, and above average follow-through
· A positive and self-starting attitude, team-player multi-tasking personality and a strong work ethic
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Job Type: Commission
Locations: AK, AR, CA, HI, LA, ME, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, WY
Store Associate: Tampa, FL
We are searching for a part-time sales associate that believes in building relationships. The ideal candidate to demonstrate a naturally positive personality. Experience in sales building within the store and outside of the store structure is essential to the growth of the business. Position hours will be up to 15-20 hours a week.
The sales associate is responsible for meeting or exceeding KPI goals, able to drive repeat business through client book, a leader able to train and support sales staff and management and able as the MOD in the absence of the Store Manager or Store Lead. Tasked to maximize sales and provide excellent customer care and in assisting customers in the selection and purchase of products, while following all company standards policies and procedures. To act as company policy on dress code and conduct as outline in the staff handbook representing the Trollbeads brand to the highest standards of presentation, conduct a customer service, maximizing every selling opportunity. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Store Associate: New York City
Our Trollbeads signature store, located at 226 Columbus Ave, NYC, is searching for a part-time sales associate that believes in building relationships. Ideal candidate to demonstrate a naturally positive personality. Experience in sales building within the store, and outside of the store structure is essential to the growth of the business. Position hours will be up to 20 hours a week. Please stop by the store, or call the New York store at 646-692-3113 to apply.