You are always welcome to contact us.
Trollbeads UK Ltd
186 Upper Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVE A FAULTY ITEM IN MY ORDER?
We want to sort out any issues with faulty items straightaway. As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our email@example.com team with:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the fault
- We'll get back to you as soon as possible and arrange a replacement item as quickly as we can
· I'M MISSING AN ITEM FROM MY ORDER, WHAT DO I DO?
We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
If an item is missing, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org team with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
· CAN I AMEND/ CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER I'VE PLACED IT?
We're really quick at packing your order up which makes it hard to make any changes once you've placed it. This includes changing the delivery option, delivery address or payment method and cancelling the order. Please contact the Customer Service team on email@example.com ASAP who will do their very best to try and accommodate changes/cancellation requests.
· I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND
During busy times, please allow 10 working days from the date you returned your items before contacting us about your refund.
We expect most parcels to be refunded within 7 days of reaching us. Please note this does not include your bank's processing time. We will email you to let you know once your refund has been processed.
· CAN I EXCHANGE WITH TROLLBEADS UK IF I PURCHASED FROM A RETAILER?
All Trollbeads products that have been purchased at local Trollbeads retailers and retail partners must be returned to the original store where the item was purchased.
· WHY IS MY BRACELET ONLY 16CM WHEN I PURCHASED AN 18CM BRACELET?
The length stated on the website is the total length of the bracelet once you have attached your lock. However, locks are sold separately. If your bracelet is 18cm it means it consists of a lock (2cm) and a chain (16cm).
· WHY DOESN'T MY GLASS BEAD LOOK LIKE IT DOES ON THE WEBSITE?
All of our glass beads are handmade and can therefore vary. If you don't like the bead you receive, you have 30 days to return it.
· HOW MANY KARATS OF GOLD ARE THERE IN THE GOLD BEADS AND GOLD CHAINS?
All of our gold beads are made of 18K gold while all of the gold bracelet & necklaces are made of 14K gold as this is stronger and can hold more.
· WHICH LOCK SHOULD I PURCHASE?
Our basic lock is best used as a starting lock as it is not sturdy enough for a full bracelet. A completely filled bracelet becomes heavier and tighter and therefore require a sturdier lock. Our basic lock and Swan Lock are not suitable for leather bracelets. The standard lengths of the double-ended lock is 2cm, however, Big Flower lock & Fish Lock are longer.
· WHY DOESN'T MY STOPPER FIT ON MY LEATHER BRACELET?
Unfortuntely you'll be unable to use your stopper on our leather bracelets. They have been designed for use on silver & gold bracelets and bangles.
· I'M EXPERIENCING ACCESSIBILITY ISSUES ON THIS SITE.
Trollbeads is committed to making its website accesible to all individuals. Please click here to review our Accessibility Statement.